Role: Customer Services Manager (Part Time)
We're looking for a friendly, engaged, motivated person to join our small team. This is a part time job covering our customer services management which would suit someone who is looking for just a few hours of work each week. The job is very flexible and can easily slot around your schedule.
- Hours - roughly 4 - 8 hours each week
- Managing our customer services email account - This will require remote working and checking the email account most week days and answering any questions customer send in. We will train you up to deal with customer queries.
- Packing up and dispatching orders - Our orders are dispatched on the same day each week (we can be flexible with which day this is). This requires coming into the studio to pack and dispatch the weeks orders.
- Quality control - As orders are dispatched we need someone with a keen eye to check each item before posting out.
- Studio management - Alongside customer services, we usually have 1 or 2 days per month for big tidies or general sorting out. This could include unpacking and checking new stock when it arrives, organising sales, tidying the space or creating swatch cards.
What we're looking for:
- Someone with a great positive attitude! We have a tiny team and a great studio atmosphere and the most important thing is finding someone who we get on with and would slot in well.
- Polite and friendly written communication skills. Previous experience with emailing in the workplace isn't necessarily needed. However if you don't have this experience you'll need to be committed to learning how to professionally communicate.
- Self motivated and able to show that you're organised. This is a really important part of the role.
- We want to make a long term hire so it's really important that this job would fit into the lifestyle/schedule for a minimum of 1 year.
- We would also prefer to hire someone who lives in the same area as our studio (near Vyner Street, Hackney). The job will require occasional trips to the studio for an hour or two so it would really suit someone local.
We proactively welcome applications from young people in the Hackney area, particularly from BAME backgrounds. We'd like to train up someone who is aged 18 - 24.
We'd like to see an up to date CV and a short paragraph about what you're currently doing/studying and why you'd like to work for us.