PR & Marketing Internship
Time: Three months or longer
Days: 1 day a week (Fridays). We’re initially looking for someone who’s able to commit on Fridays but this can be flexible further down the line.
We have an opportunity for someone with new fresh marketing ideas to help expand our audience and inspiring others to shop ethically. This internship will take place one day a week (Fridays) where you will have weekly morning meeting. Being a small team this would be a space where your new marketing ideas can be heard. There will be plenty of opportunity for learning and being involved with the practical side of press and marketing. During the day you will work alongside ourselves but also trusted to work independently.
What you’ll learn and be involved with:
- Designing creative ways for Henri to be seen across more relevant platforms.
- Contacting local / international magazines about publishing Henri
- Promoting any up and coming event
- Contributing to the creation of fresh and inspiring content for visual channels.
We’re looking for:
- Minimum 2 year experience, this can either be a University degree level or within the industry.
- Active on social media channels
- Working independently, although we will be giving you guidance it is important that you’re able to get on with task set for the day
- Basic adobe soft wear skills preferred but this can be something learnt within the internship.
- Friendly and professional communication skills
- An interest in publications/familiarity with publications and journalists – research into these will be important to build up journalist profiles
Please send us your CV and a brief email introducing yourself and why you’d like to work for us. We’d love to get an overall sense of who you are so please feel free to keep things short, honest and simple.